SAFETY is PRIORITY ONE for Iron Workers. We strive to make our signatory contractors and elite workforce your first choice. Here's why...
• IMPACT has invested over $2.6 million dollars on Contractor / Ironworker Business & Professional Development over the past two years.
• IMPACT has invested over $9.2 million dollars over the past five years to ensure every ironworker is drug-free and ready to work.
• IMPACT has invested over $25.5 million dollars over the last five years to ensure the Ironworkers are the best trained most productive workforce in the construction industry.
• IMPACT has invested over $2.1 million dollars over the past four years developing ironworker contractors into viable successful businesses.
• IMPACT has paid over $4.1 million dollars in off the job accident claims over the last five years to ensure our contractors are not hindered with false workmen’s compensation claims.
• IMPACT has invested over $1.1 million dollars annually over the past five years marketing the Ironworkers as the most productive and skilled tradespeople in the industry.
• IMPACT has spent over $5.5 million dollars annually over the last five years supporting local and regional initiatives to ensure every Ironworker jurisdiction plays a leading role concerning the needs of its industry partners.
• In the last 5 years IMPACT invested $340,000 to engage the wider industry via trade-shows to showcase our safe and productive workforce.